Copenhagen Group A/S supports international organisations and national governments worldwide with various products and services.
To this end, we are looking for a structured and disciplined person to help us manage our office and support our staff in their daily work.
The job as Office Manager is a full time position based at our head office in the city centre of Copenhagen, Denmark. Travel is not foreseen, but given that participation in events and exhibitions may be needed, a few days of travel per year to other parts of Denmark and/or Europe may be required.
Since we need to fill the position as Office Manager as soon as possible, applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis and until the right person for the job has been identified and employed.
The job as Office Manager entails, but is not limited to:
Mandatory Tasks (Daily, Weekly, Monthly):
- Front Desk (Answering Office Telephone)
- Management of Postal Mail and Courier Service
- Executive Calendar Management
- Booking of Meetings (Internal and External)
- Booking of Travel (If Required)
- Management of Events & Exhibitions (Internal & External)
- Ordering and Management of Office Supplies
- Management of Outsourced Services
- Management of Monday Staff Meeting (Preparation of PowerPoint)
- Management of Action Lists (To-Do)
- Write Up of Letters (Danish and English Language)
- Grammar and Spell Check of Staff Outputs (External Text and E-mails/Letters)
- Preparation of PowerPoints for Customer and Partner Presentations
- Upload of Information to Website and LinkedIn
- Assist with Management of ISO System and DNV Audit
- Assist with Annual UN Global Compact Reporting
- Assist with Annual Financial Reporting
- Minutes of Meetings (Internal and External)
- Attend External Events & Exhibitions
- Assist with Hiring New Staff (Coordinate Tasks and Manage Staff On-boarding)
- Assist with Anders Lassen Foundation
- Fluent in Danish and English Language, Speaking and Writing
- Meticulous, i.e. Attention to Detail
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Navision an Advantage)
- Drivers’ License (B)
For more information on the job as Office Manager and Copenhagen Group A/S, please call or write:
Julie Sophie Hübertz, T: +45 33 93 19 88, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the job as Office Manager, please submit a brief Cover Letter/Application and an updated Curriculum Vitae in the English language to email@example.com and state “Office Manager Job” in the e-mail subject.