Copenhagen Group A/S supports international organisations and national governments worldwide with various products and services.
Copenhagen Group A/S is our parent company. Our subsidiary companies include Copenhagen Global A/S (fleet management solutions etc.), Copenhagen Contractors A/S (facility management services etc.), Copenhagen Election A/S (electoral material support) and Copenhagen Arctic A/S (goods and services for the Northern Arctic region).
We continue to grow our business and expand into new markets and segments whereby we wish to add a structured and disciplined person to help us manage our office and support our staff in their daily work. The work also entails bookkeeping to the extent required by our finance department.
The job as Office Manager and Bookkeeper is a full-time position based at our head office in the city centre of Copenhagen, Denmark. Travel is not foreseen but given that participation in events and exhibitions may be needed, a few days of travel per year to other parts of Denmark and/or Europe may be required.
Since we need to fill the position as Office Manager and Bookkeeper as soon as possible, applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis and until the right person for the job has been identified and employed.
The job as Office Manager and Bookkeeper entails, but is not limited to:
Mandatory Tasks (Daily, Weekly, Monthly):
- Front Desk (Answering Office Telephone)
- Management of Postal Mail and Courier Service
- Executive Calendar Management
- Booking of Meetings (Internal and External)
- Booking of Travel (If Required)
- Management of Events & Exhibitions (Internal & External)
- Ordering and Management of Office Supplies
- Management of Outsourced Services
- Management of Staff Meetings (Preparation of PPTs)
- Management of Action Lists (To-Do)
- Write Up of Letters (Danish and English Language)
- Grammar and Spell Check Staff Outputs (External Text and E-mails/Letters)
- Management of Project Accounts, Purchase Orders and Stock Inventory
- Monthly Project Provisions and Budget Follow-Up
- Payments (In/Out), Invoices, Expense Vouchers, and Other Daily Bookkeeping Tasks
- Fluent in Danish and English Language, Speaking and Writing
- Proactive with a Positive Attitude
- Structured and Organised
- Meticulous, i.e. Attention to Detail
- Responsible and Conscientious
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Navision/Microsoft Dynamics 365 an Advantage)
- Drivers’ License (B)
To apply for the job as Office Manager and Bookkeeper, please submit a brief Cover Letter/Application and an updated Curriculum Vitae in the English language to email@example.com and state “Office Manager and Bookkeeper Job” in the e-mail subject.