Copenhagen Group A/S supports international organisations and national governments worldwide with various products and services.
Copenhagen Group A/S is our parent company. Our subsidiary companies include Copenhagen Global A/S (fleet management solutions etc.), Copenhagen Contractors A/S (facility management services etc.), Copenhagen Election A/S (electoral material support), Copenhagen Arctic A/S (goods and services for the Northern Arctic region) and HHD (horizontal directional drilling in Kuwait).
We continue to grow our business and expand into new markets and segments whereby we wish to supplement our executive management team with a structured, experienced, business oriented and ambitious Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The CFO will be responsible for a finance team of two other persons – a finance manager and an accountant/bookkeeper (to be hired by the CFO) – and report to our CEO.
The job as a CFO is a full-time position based at our head office in the city centre of Copenhagen, Denmark. Some international travel may be required from time to time.
Since we need to fill the position as a CFO as soon as possible, applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis and until the right person for the job has been identified and employed.
The job as a CFO entails, but is not limited to:
- Monthly and Annual Reports for the Group and Subsidiaries
- Business Controlling and Operational Analyses for the Group and Subsidiaries
- Budgets and Forecasts for the Group and Subsidiaries
- Definition and Compilation of Key Financial Indicators and Reports
- Currency Management, Currency Hedging and Cash Management
- Input to and Quality Assurance of Financial Proposals in connection with Public Tenders
- Liaison with Bank, External Accountants, Business Partners and Customers on Financial Issues and Agreements
- IT Responsible
- Implementation of a New Navision 2018 Solution (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Fluent in Danish and English Language, Speaking and Writing
- Structured and Well-Organised
- Meticulous, i.e. Attention to Detail
- Analytical and Strategy-Oriented
- Proactive and a Quick Study
- Responsible and Conscientious
- Able to Delegate Tasks and Manage People
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Proven Previous Experience as a CFO
For more information on the job as a CFO and Copenhagen Group A/S, please contact: Jeppe Handwerk, President & CEO, E: email@example.com, T: +45 3393 1988
To apply for the job as a CFO, please submit a brief Cover Letter/Application and an updated Curriculum Vitae in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org and state “CFO Job” in the e-mail subject.