Copenhagen Group A/S supports international organisations and national governments worldwide with various products and services.
Copenhagen Group A/S is our parent company. Our subsidiary companies include Copenhagen Global A/S (fleet management solutions etc.), Copenhagen Contractors A/S (facility management services etc.), Copenhagen Election A/S (electoral material support), Copenhagen Arctic A/S (goods and services for the Northern Arctic region) and HHD (horizontal directional drilling in Kuwait).
We continue to grow our business and expand into new markets and segments whereby we wish to add a structured and detailed-oriented person to our finance team in order to help us manage our project accounts and participate in monthly closures and annual reports for our business entities.
The Accountant/Bookkeeper will report to our Chief Financial Officer (a new position to be filled shortly).
The job as an Accountant/Bookkeeper is a full-time position based at our head office in the city centre of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Since we need to fill the position as an Accountant/Bookkeeper as soon as possible, applicants will be invited for interviews on an ongoing basis and until the right person for the job has been identified and employed.
The job as an Accountant/Bookkeeper entails, but is not limited to:
- Management of Project Accounts, Purchase Orders and Stock Inventory
- Monthly Project Provisions and Budget Follow-Up
- Payments (In/Out), Invoices, Expense Vouchers, and Other Daily Bookkeeping Tasks
- VAT Management
- Participation in Monthly Closures and Annual Reports for Business Entities
- Fluent in Danish and English Language, Speaking and Writing
- Proactive and a Quick Study
- Structured and Well-Organised
- Meticulous, i.e. Attention to Detail
- Responsible and Conscientious
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
For more information on the job as an Accountant/Bookkeeper and Copenhagen Group A/S, please contact: Jeppe Handwerk, President & CEO, E: email@example.com, T: +45 3393 1988
To apply for the job as an Accountant/Bookkeeper, please submit a brief Cover Letter/Application and an updated Curriculum Vitae in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org and state “Accountant/Bookkeeper Job” in the e-mail subject.