Copenhagen Group A/S supports international organisations and national governments worldwide with various products and services.
To this end, we are looking for a structured and detailed-oriented person to help us manage our project accounts and participate in monthly closures and annual reports for our business entities.
The job as an Accountant/Bookkeeper is a full time position based at our head office in the city centre of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Since we need to fill the position as an Accountant/Bookkeeper as soon as possible, applicants will be invited for interviews on an on-going basis and until the right person for the job has been identified and employed.
The job as an Accountant/Bookkeeper entails, but is not limited to:
- Management of Project Accounts, Purchase Orders and Stock
- Monthly Project Provisions and Budget Follow-Up
- Payments (In/Out), Invoices, Expense Vouchers, and Other Daily Bookkeeping Tasks
- VAT Management
- Participation in Monthly Closures and Annual Reports for Business Entities
- Fluent in Danish and English Language, Speaking and Writing
- Proactive and a Quick Study
- Structured and Well-Organised
- Meticulous, i.e. Attention to Detail
- Responsible and Conscientious
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
For more information on the job as an Accountant/Bookkeeper and Copenhagen Group A/S, please contact: Helene Sørensen, Finance Manager, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +45 6043 3448
To apply for the job as an Accountant/Bookkeeper, please submit a brief Cover Letter/Application and an updated Curriculum Vitae in the English language to email@example.com and state “Accountant/Bookkeeper Job” in the e-mail subject.